- * These graphics can be used in many
- Lesson idea:
- You will need a
small Christmas tree
- or draw a large Christmas Tree shape.
- Enlarged each picture, cut out,
laminate and re-cut.
- Use these to go through the Christmas
- Have small, matching decoration for
- to take turns to put onto tree as story progresses.
the children some decorations to take home
- to decorate their own tree.
- I put 12 decorations on a page (3
- laminated the page and cut them out.
- Punch hole (avoiding main figure.)
hole doesn't need to be central.
- Make loop of curling ribbon,
similar, to hang decoration.
piece of cello tape at the bottom
of decoration (from front to back)
stop laminate from peeling.
- The children love being involved in
- and their decorations will be
a reminder of the
- Christmas story for many Christmases to come!
- Older children can make the
* Click on picture to open
right click to copy and paste