Return to Main Home Page for more Resources
- * These graphics can be used in many
- Lesson idea: You will need a
small Christmas tree - or draw a large Christmas Tree shape.
- Enlarged each picture, cut out,
laminate and re-cut.
- Use these to go through the Christmas
- Have small, matching decoration for
children to take turns to put onto tree as story progresses.
- Craft: Give
the children some decorations to take home to decorate their own tree.
- I put 12 decorations on a page (3
across) laminated the page and cut them out.
- Punch hole (avoiding main figure.) The
hole doesn't need to be central.
- Make loop of curling ribbon, or
similar, to hang decoration.
- A small
piece of cellope at the bottom of decoration (from front to back)
stop laminate from peeling.
- The children love being involved in
the story; and their decorations will be
a reminder of the
- Christmas story for many Christmases to come!
- Older children can make the
* Click on picture to open
right click to copy and paste